What if your phone truly helped you connect with people more than disconnect with those around you?. You can dare to be relationally different in a screen-to-screen culture. But. . .Honestly, I like my phone. So what should I do?. You probably enjoy screens but don’t want them hurting your relationships with the people who matter most, right?
- What if you could improve your face-to-face relationships, develop deeper connections, resolve conflict, and confidently communicate with friends, parents, teachers, roommates, coworkers, potential employers…even the barista at your local coffee shop?.
- What if you paused to think before you posted, avoiding some of the hurt and consequences that almost always lead to regret after?.
- What if you became a master of your own screen-time instead of letting it master you?.
- What if you became more screen-wise?.
- 40 real-life realizations including. . . Your phone doesn’t have an unsend button.
- Size: 5.1875 x 8.